BMW Group
3,9 out of 5 stars.

BMW Group Work-Life Balance reviews

productive and great work ethics. very competetive, well structured as well growth opportunities. the environment is demading but it will be good to have work flexibilty.
Professional plant with the expected ups and downsGood opportunities to travel internationally within the group.Benefits like vehicle and medical also make the package more attractive.
The company is undergoing change in it's management systems however, the culture of patronage is still very entrenched. Without any informal personal comnections, you wont grow. Production staff usually remains in their roles for over 10 years. There still remains a lot of uneducated people with lots of power.
Pros
Fair salary, great brand
Cons
No growth, highly political, food subsidy discontinued, unskilled leadership in production, High nepotism.
Bmw is one of the best cars in the world, and I am a very huge fan of bmw. I want to work and be a part of something I really like with is taking pictures of the most thing I love.
Excellent company, Great culture , keen on developing staff , great benefits . Love the new working environment and flexible working hours i.e. work from home opportunity.
Pros
Flexible working opportunity
Cons
Very challenging and with high expectations. Work hard but excellent company with excellent remuneration and benefits. The stress levels is high as allot is expected from one, however the company looks after you very well.
Excellent atmosphere and opportunities. Brilliant people to work with and always available to assist. Made use of the full TDLC and different TM processes.
The owners are amazing, understanding People's people. They are business orientated, yet care for their staff. They invest time and money to make sure that their staff are happy
I am a loyal worker. I do my work as fast as possible. I do not find any challenges with my work anymore, for I have worked for over 12 years with BMW. I love learning new things and are always curious to learn more.
Cons
Good industry to work in. Lots of exposure for growth and development. Large corporate with major focus on people investment . Has a world class training facility for associates .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BMW Group?
A good place to work and advance one's career. Encouraged to expand one's knowledge and exposure, and encouraged self fulfillment. Employees encouraged to adopt a entrepreneurial approach to business and to take responsibility for actions taken.
Had to resign as a result of a personal tragedy in my life when my wife unexpectadly passed on. I was responsible for the overall shift security in terms of SLA compliance from service providers which included operational as well as CCTV security.
Pros
Continious training and developing best practises
Cons
Shift work
Dynamic yet very challenging work environment in some areas lacking support and direction. Culture i in OHS lack requiring OHS members to perform duties legally assoigned to management. Appreciates the fact that development and training is important for growth but is restricted to manufacturing environmet.
Pros
3 x Bonusses per year, Fuel Allowances, Free Medical Aid
Cons
most of all they take good care of thier eployees .very frendly work enviroment we work three shift in the plant happy to work here they give us opportunities to learn more abaut our jobs .
Pros
when on trainig
Cons
normal work condition
Professional people working Whit every day They help you fit in easy and learn fast Always learning new things And I love the challenges I got to do
Pros
Medical aid or company trance Port
Cons
Non
BMW provides good career development and professional training. There's lots of opportunity to relocate to a different country. BMW is at the forefront of technological advancement.
BMW has one of the very best work environment I have ever had the opportunity to work in. The people as well as the culture of the space is exceptional.
Pros
good balance between work and life; comfortable workloads
Cons
rigidity in operation
BMW is great company to work for I have been a contractor for almost 8 years now which is the reason why I am considering moving. I am happy with the culture here though.
The Financial Services division is South Africa is a racist environment. The company staff is extremely old school, with no room for innovative ideas. There is a constant battle to stay ahead, and there is no work/life balance.
Cons
12 Hours shift work. Very intense work flow, and huge amount of pressure. Very intense management, no nonsense management. Dynamic workplace culture, intense workplace culture. Very long Hours, huge amount of work to process daily. Very good Salary.
Pros
Very good Salary
Cons
Very Long hours...work almost every weekend.
I think this company one can grow with it. One can build ones future at this company.MBW production is evident all over the country as a result I am eager to be part of this company.One would like to emulate the visible employees of this company.The employees and their production differ from others seriously.The company is producing beautiful brand each year . The brands are good from motor bikes to sedan models.I would like to associate myself with this company and work hard to find myself at the high levels in this company.
Pros
the free lunches at the company is a sign that the employer has the interest of employees
Cons
Long hours are not felt because of the conducive working conditions.