BMW
3,9 out of 5 stars.
BMW Employee Review

BMW has a gym for it's employees.

5,0
19 September 2013
The team that i am working is the best as it works hard to produce quality and to reduce damages/craples and the work environment is healthy, the typical day is when the damand for is high which makes everyone to be in a rush plus to work at a quicker rate. The hardest part of my job is to not to fall behind from my work, meaning less chats with my co-workers and to put 100% focus for the entire shift and after knock off everyone is tired completely dead. I have learned that hard work and team work is the only way to produce the best results, and in everything that i do there safety has to be there meaning safety first.
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Cons
I work 8 hours at BMW and if there is production we work on saturdays
2,0
18 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Associate (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
The company is undergoing change in it's management systems however, the culture of patronage is still very entrenched. Without any informal personal comnections, you wont grow. Production staff usually remains in their roles for over 10 years. There still remains a lot of uneducated people with lots of power.
Pros
Fair salary, great brand
Cons
No growth, highly political, food subsidy discontinued, unskilled leadership in production, High nepotism.
3,0
23 October 2019
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Rosslyn, Gauteng
You can work there for years but still remain in one position,we did modules but never got certificates. You are only considered a hard worker When You work during holidays and during overtimes and that limits you from spending time with your family.fire marshalls,health representative are getting paid in Germany but not in Rosslyn,you are released late when you're supposed to go to the medical station. A healthy worker is a happy worker
3,0
11 June 2020
Same location
HR Generalist (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
productive and great work ethics. very competetive, well structured as well growth opportunities. the environment is demading but it will be good to have work flexibilty.
  1. BMW has a gym for it's employees.