BMW
BMW Employee Review

My Experience

3,0
11 April 2015
I have had six years of marketing experience in the financial services industry. I am keen to move to a new challenge, as I believe I have the necessary skills to add value to an organisation. I am passionate about learning and developing myself and will be an asset to any organisation, as I always strive to be the best I can possibly be. My finance skills together with my marketing and management experience, have equipped me with a greater strategic edge in thinking, formulating and implementing strategies and plans. The road to where I am in my career has been a long and winding one, one that has taught me life skills as well as skills I use in my everyday job. I have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy unpacking a problem to it's core components, making problem solving easier. I have great people skills, and believe that much of a job well done can be attributed to holding a strong relationship with stakeholders, as well as communication. I enjoy working in a progressive and innovative culture, as I bring a unique skill set, vibrant energy and expertise to the organisation.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
4,0
24 February 2020
Same location
Manager: HR Strategy, Planning & Steering (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Excellent company, Great culture , keen on developing staff , great benefits . Love the new working environment and flexible working hours i.e. work from home opportunity.
Pros
Flexible working opportunity
Cons
5,0
19 July 2019
Risk Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, South Africa
A good place to work and advance one's career. Encouraged to expand one's knowledge and exposure, and encouraged self fulfillment. Employees encouraged to adopt a entrepreneurial approach to business and to take responsibility for actions taken.
3,0
14 March 2018
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
It is good to work for The BMW company as you gain experience in knowing their cars,great people in terms of customers ,the experience and launching of.
Pros
Cons
Hours are normal