BMW
3,9 out of 5 stars.
BMW Employee Review

Prodcutive fun place to work

5,0
3 January 2013
A typical day at work involves having to call customers and updating any outdated details as well as general administraive duties and meeting dealines.Being here has taught me about the history of the comapny world wide and exaclty why BMW is a premium brand.The management is as it should be when representing such and my coworkers strive for execellenceThere have not been very many challanges and the most enjoyable part will be when I get to test drive one of the cars once I have a drivers licence.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
being asscoiciated with a premium brand
Cons
no benefits
1 March 2017
Same role
customs agent (Former Employee) - Pretoria North, Gauteng
you look forward to going to work everyday because the working environment is a relaxed one except for when there are deadline or when its month end you then how dedicated the workers are. management is management its just that this management didnt put much pressure on staff but wanted things to be completed in time.
Pros
the cars
Cons
driving them for a short time
30 January 2013
Same role
Agent (Current Employee) - Midrand
We deal with different clients, some are friendly and easy to work with and some can be difficult to work with. But overall it has so far been a learning curve, I can say I am now able to work with different people and know how to tackle every situation I come across.I have learned how to be professional, how to deal with different types of people. My skills such as computer skills, communication skills has improved.My co-workers are very supportive to me since I am knew on the job, they have been very helpfull and enjoy working with them.I am learning a lot from them, we can work as a team and idividuals.So far I wouldn't say there has been any serious challenges that I clould not handle especially with support of my co-workers.The most enjoyable part is when a client is happy with service.
Pros
there were free lunches during our training.
Cons
i am applying elsewhere as i need more exposure to improve my skills and show what i can offer.
24 February 2020
Same location
Manager: HR Strategy, Planning & Steering (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Excellent company, Great culture , keen on developing staff , great benefits . Love the new working environment and flexible working hours i.e. work from home opportunity.
Pros
Flexible working opportunity
  1. Prodcutive fun place to work