BMW
BMW Employee Review

Production and fulling job

4,0
7 September 2015
Commination with different customers...the challenge to understand each need, having to determine what works for that customer and makes him or her 100% satisfied. Always challenging to deal with staff member and having to create a positive , supportive daily structure to maintain daily business transactions. Staying strong positive and motivated with the right attitude is what makes my day. Always looking to find a solution and retain customer solution is my thriving point. I always enjoy seeing a customer leave completely satisfied and confident that we have done our very best to help him or her. Targets, Marketing, communications to various social media can always be a bit of a challenge .... but having the right people (team) right attitude anything is possible.
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
COmpany Car and Incentives
4,0
24 February 2020
Same location
Manager: HR Strategy, Planning & Steering (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Excellent company, Great culture , keen on developing staff , great benefits . Love the new working environment and flexible working hours i.e. work from home opportunity.
Pros
Flexible working opportunity
Cons
5,0
19 July 2019
Risk Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, South Africa
A good place to work and advance one's career. Encouraged to expand one's knowledge and exposure, and encouraged self fulfillment. Employees encouraged to adopt a entrepreneurial approach to business and to take responsibility for actions taken.
3,0
14 March 2018
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
It is good to work for The BMW company as you gain experience in knowing their cars,great people in terms of customers ,the experience and launching of.
Pros
Cons
Hours are normal
  1. Production and fulling job