BMW
BMW Employee Review

Productive working environment

3,0
21 March 2015
Work starts at 07:30 in the mornings and the day ends at 17:00. Vehicles average between 60 to a 110 cars per day for servicing. All training is regularly by BMW on all aspects of servicing BMW vehicles. I enjoy working with my co-workers and helping other co-workers out when I do not have any jobs assigned to me. The hardest part of the day is when I need to wait for parts in order to repair the vehicle. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I am able to fix the car under the desired time and achieving the most units for the day.
3,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Closed over weekends and public holidays
Cons
No overtime paid and not easy to achieve incentives due to unavailable parts
5,0
13 November 2019
Same role
Technician (Former Employee) - City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
The treatment of technicians it must inprove from the dealers and get the right management who understands the product and respect technicians send technicians to training equal
4,0
24 February 2020
Same location
Manager: HR Strategy, Planning & Steering (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Excellent company, Great culture , keen on developing staff , great benefits . Love the new working environment and flexible working hours i.e. work from home opportunity.
Pros
Flexible working opportunity
Cons
5,0
19 July 2019
Same location
Risk Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, South Africa
A good place to work and advance one's career. Encouraged to expand one's knowledge and exposure, and encouraged self fulfillment. Employees encouraged to adopt a entrepreneurial approach to business and to take responsibility for actions taken.
  1. Productive working environment