BMW
3,9 out of 5 stars.
BMW Employee Review

2,0
9 November 2012
Booking test drives, providing product information, sending brochures, booking driver training, inviting client to the ride and drive events, motorplan quotes and marketing campaigns.Learned about the product and dealing with premium client, co-workers are team players and very helpful, the hardest part is putting myself in the client's situation and enjoy being able to help clients.
2,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
product training
1 March 2017
Same role
customs agent (Former Employee) - Pretoria North, Gauteng
you look forward to going to work everyday because the working environment is a relaxed one except for when there are deadline or when its month end you then how dedicated the workers are. management is management its just that this management didnt put much pressure on staff but wanted things to be completed in time.
Pros
the cars
Cons
driving them for a short time
30 January 2013
Same role
Agent (Current Employee) - Midrand
We deal with different clients, some are friendly and easy to work with and some can be difficult to work with. But overall it has so far been a learning curve, I can say I am now able to work with different people and know how to tackle every situation I come across.I have learned how to be professional, how to deal with different types of people. My skills such as computer skills, communication skills has improved.My co-workers are very supportive to me since I am knew on the job, they have been very helpfull and enjoy working with them.I am learning a lot from them, we can work as a team and idividuals.So far I wouldn't say there has been any serious challenges that I clould not handle especially with support of my co-workers.The most enjoyable part is when a client is happy with service.
Pros
there were free lunches during our training.
Cons
i am applying elsewhere as i need more exposure to improve my skills and show what i can offer.
24 February 2020
Same location
Manager: HR Strategy, Planning & Steering (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Excellent company, Great culture , keen on developing staff , great benefits . Love the new working environment and flexible working hours i.e. work from home opportunity.
Pros
Flexible working opportunity