BMW
3,9 out of 5 stars.
BMW Employee Review

Work hard but also fun and relaxed workplace

5,0
30 September 2015
A typical day in the office was very much stress free. The working environment was thee most pleasant places to go to every morning. Co-works where always so kind, helpful and understanding. Management was fair in many ways. I learned allot about the organisations culture. The hardest part of my job were my first 2 weeks. Having to learn and put faces to all the names on my directory list. Most enjoyable part of my job was casual Fridays (In the week was strictly corporate) and team buildings.
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
They acknowledged most of our public holidays and made them special.
Cons
Not closing during christmas holidays
3,0
14 March 2018
Same role
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
It is good to work for The BMW company as you gain experience in knowing their cars,great people in terms of customers ,the experience and launching of.
Pros
Cons
Hours are normal
5,0
16 October 2012
Same role
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) - JOHANNESBURG
I would start working from 7am - 17:30pm.It was a spacious and fun environment with frindly stuff members and management team. The hardest part about the job were the rude customers but I made sure they all get proper assistance.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
long working hours
4,0
13 January 2020
Same location
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Very challenging and with high expectations. Work hard but excellent company with excellent remuneration and benefits. The stress levels is high as allot is expected from one, however the company looks after you very well.
  1. Work hard but also fun and relaxed workplace