BMW
3,9 out of 5 stars.

BMW Employee Reviews for Agent

you look forward to going to work everyday because the working environment is a relaxed one except for when there are deadline or when its month end you then how dedicated the workers are. management is management its just that this management didnt put much pressure on staff but wanted things to be completed in time.
Pros
the cars
Cons
driving them for a short time
We deal with different clients, some are friendly and easy to work with and some can be difficult to work with. But overall it has so far been a learning curve, I can say I am now able to work with different people and know how to tackle every situation I come across.I have learned how to be professional, how to deal with different types of people. My skills such as computer skills, communication skills has improved.My co-workers are very supportive to me since I am knew on the job, they have been very helpfull and enjoy working with them.I am learning a lot from them, we can work as a team and idividuals.So far I wouldn't say there has been any serious challenges that I clould not handle especially with support of my co-workers.The most enjoyable part is when a client is happy with service.
Pros
there were free lunches during our training.
Cons
i am applying elsewhere as i need more exposure to improve my skills and show what i can offer.
A typical day at work involves having to call customers and updating any outdated details as well as general administraive duties and meeting dealines.Being here has taught me about the history of the comapny world wide and exaclty why BMW is a premium brand.The management is as it should be when representing such and my coworkers strive for execellenceThere have not been very many challanges and the most enjoyable part will be when I get to test drive one of the cars once I have a drivers licence.
Pros
being asscoiciated with a premium brand
Cons
no benefits
Booking test drives, providing product information, sending brochures, booking driver training, inviting client to the ride and drive events, motorplan quotes and marketing campaigns.Learned about the product and dealing with premium client, co-workers are team players and very helpful, the hardest part is putting myself in the client's situation and enjoy being able to help clients.
Pros
product training