BMW
3,9 out of 5 stars.

BMW Employee Reviews for Associate in Pretoria, Gauteng

The company is undergoing change in it's management systems however, the culture of patronage is still very entrenched. Without any informal personal comnections, you wont grow. Production staff usually remains in their roles for over 10 years. There still remains a lot of uneducated people with lots of power.
Pros
Fair salary, great brand
Cons
No growth, highly political, food subsidy discontinued, unskilled leadership in production, High nepotism.
The team that i am working is the best as it works hard to produce quality and to reduce damages/craples and the work environment is healthy, the typical day is when the damand for is high which makes everyone to be in a rush plus to work at a quicker rate. The hardest part of my job is to not to fall behind from my work, meaning less chats with my co-workers and to put 100% focus for the entire shift and after knock off everyone is tired completely dead. I have learned that hard work and team work is the only way to produce the best results, and in everything that i do there safety has to be there meaning safety first.
Cons
I work 8 hours at BMW and if there is production we work on saturdays
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BMW?