BMW
3,9 out of 5 stars.

BMW Employee Reviews for Event Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
Managing team Managing agencies Managing Purchasing responsibilities with Purchasing team Ensuring budget targets and processes Ensuring delivery of project objectives on time Meetings to communicate strategy and progress of launch project, budget, employee appraisals, project planning, external customers and internal service providers. My co-workers were effective and driven to meet objectives. I enjoyed the "can do" culture. Hardest part of the job was to have limited human resources limiting possible support beyond stretch targets as you can always do more with enough resources. I enjoyed the fast moving pace, the traveling and the ever changing environments of projects for event marketing. I enjoyed seeing customers enjoy an experience. I enjoyed to satisfaction my team members had when they were recognised for their input in important projects. I also enjoyed seeing the bigger picture when across departmental objectives complimented each other perfectly and seamlessly. I learned to make decisions under pressure and to ensure that my teams are taken care of. I also learned that up-front alignment is the most effective way to approach any project.
Pros
Vehicle, unlimited fuel, peformance bonus
Cons
Extreme pressure to achieve additional stretch targets with very, very short lead time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BMW?