BMW
3,9 out of 5 stars.

BMW Employee Reviews for Sales and Marketing Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
I have had six years of marketing experience in the financial services industry. I am keen to move to a new challenge, as I believe I have the necessary skills to add value to an organisation. I am passionate about learning and developing myself and will be an asset to any organisation, as I always strive to be the best I can possibly be. My finance skills together with my marketing and management experience, have equipped me with a greater strategic edge in thinking, formulating and implementing strategies and plans. The road to where I am in my career has been a long and winding one, one that has taught me life skills as well as skills I use in my everyday job. I have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy unpacking a problem to it's core components, making problem solving easier. I have great people skills, and believe that much of a job well done can be attributed to holding a strong relationship with stakeholders, as well as communication. I enjoy working in a progressive and innovative culture, as I bring a unique skill set, vibrant energy and expertise to the organisation.
  1. Sales and Marketing Manager