Banco BMG
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Banco BMG Employee Reviews

Very good company to work for. You are easily recognised as having potential and then advanced within the company. Good management and business ethics.
You have to be able to locate material in a suitably way so it shall be aesy to get what you want in time, also make sure you work on a clean place which satisfy the client. Indulge your self with teammates that's going forward,you have to learn to obey rules and protocols to make sure work is done appropriately
Cons
Working here was a unique experience Over 40 branches world wide I gained new work skills with a lot of paper trails and work to do Management was always open and helpful with every aspect
Pros
Friday lunches paid for
Very corporate business. With high stress levels of 6 month projects etc. Otherwise health and safe to up to date. Very nice compony. But pay bad and and make you move around alot.
Pros
everyday hard working environment
Cons
move interns way to much
Productive and fun workplace,Extremely sales driven.My personal opinion is that the tecnical people in the company are not falued because those individuals are not nesesarily sales orientated but rather quality orieentated.
Pros
Productive and fun workplace
Cons
Productive and fun workplace
An absolute pleasure and rewarding company to work for. They really care about their staff. Offer the best for their staff. I would not have left it weren't for me relocating. They did offer me a position in Jhb which I turn down on my own stupid account. Anyone that can get into this company, do not hesitate.
Pros
Free lunches on a friday. Social getvtogethers.
Dynamic company that has grown from strength to strength. Pressurized environment that has given me the confidence to excel and believe that the sky is the limit. Hardest part of the job is getting knowledge on the vast basket of products we offer , but a great challenge. Therefore I look forward to coming to work as everyday holds a different challenge.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
challenging
I loved working at BMG. I was able to further my studies which BMG paid for. I worked in an exciting environment, typical Debtors department that was full of adrenalin. My co-workers were more like my family and they were from diverse cultures. I did not find my job difficult but rather challenging because I had to review 30 Age analysis each month and had to be on Top of all problematic accounts. It was a deadline driven job and I loved it. The phones rang all day and it was exciting to speak to the different Credit Controllers and assist them on a daily basis. I felt as though I had a purpose and made a difference. I was able to communicate very well with Credit Controller's that were Afrikaans speaking and IsiZulu speaking. I worked at BMG for 12 years and never got to meet the Credit Controllers from the various branches nationally but they were like my family. My Boss, the National Credit Manager and myself got on very well. She could rely on me and I never let her down. I carried out my responsibilities with joy and integrity therefore never had any conflicts with my Manager. It is very unfortunate that I could not relocate to Gauteng otherwise I would have retired at BMG.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Difficult to obtain any further promotions from being Second in charge
Being with the company for a total of 22 years what I have learned is invaluable. A typical day would be first reporting to the office to address any customer issues, branch staff issues etc. Will then depart from the office to call on customers or attend to any break down issues should there be any. The hardest part of the job is being based in the country and the need to supply urgent items which are not held in stock at the time. Unlike Jhb where everything is far more available. The most enjoying parts would be the successful acquisition of a new client, a existing client purchasing another product line from us and the satisfactory smile on a customers face when you have tendered to his/her needs affectively and resolved their problem. The success story is having achieved tripling the turnover over the past 3 years having managed the branch.
Pros
Free lunches and Corporate Company benefits.
Cons
After hour call outs.