Barloworld Equipment

Barloworld Equipment Employee Reviews in Boksburg, Gauteng

Boksburg, Gauteng12 reviews
4,0
Barloworld equipment is a good company who looks after its There is sustainability working for Barloworld and safe is the priority of the company and its not compromised and it always looks for way to improve,
Pros
You get to learn quite a lot from fellow employees
Cons
Follow ups on Idp was a bit poor for my liking
5,0
Good company and its good for young people who want to grow within earth moving machinery and who have desire to learn more
Education is the key for any opportunity that you are interested to follow
4,0
A good company to work for and to grow. Nice people and a good work order daily. Started as n data entry clerk and worker myself up to a senior costing Administrator. Learnt a lot by the superior of an section.
Pros
To learn
Cons
N/a
3,0
There might be a negative culture at the workplace, but it is a secure company to work for. Very good benefits that are hard to beat, which is currently the only reason I haven't moved yet.
Pros
Close at 15:00 on a friday & early & reliable payday
Cons
Bad management & negative culture within company
5,0
learned a lot from this job as it was first my job after graduating,
its a place with teamwork,learning and development environment that is what is.Salary and benefits are good but as individual you have to push a good salary and benefits and according to the performance you taking out.it was my first time working fr a full complete private company. with the Experience i received i am confident to say i am fit to get into other organizations.
3,0
Barloword is a good company to work for , retrenching their employees is a last resort for the company, they would rather relocate you if they no longer can afford you.

Benefits like

Medical Aid and Provident Fund

but Salary is not always good.
Pros
Benefits- Medical Aid, Provident fund
Cons
Long hours and Bad salary
3,0
Starting at Barloworld felt like a grade one starting primary school,but alot of hands was there to assist.Barloworld gives its people alot and would recommend anyone to this company.
Pros
Free overtime meals
2,0
Management have no authority and the workplace is ruled by HR. Good learning environment and knowledge gain. No room for growth as you are only a number.
5,0
The working life is great. They develop leaders . They are great with mentorship and empowering young leaders. They are a good company to start your career.
4,0
Lots of travelling regionally since Technology department covers southern Africa,Lesotho, Botswana, Namibia and whole of South Africa,Mining Technology products always changing and greatly improved computer skills.
2,0
Barloworld Equipment customer support centre was a very nice department to work in a learnt alot and built my self confidence.
4,0
Being productive never a bored day, I learned that you can achieve anything if your mind is right. Management is here to embrase componsate and assist where needed.
Co-workers, we respect and value people with different opinions,

experieces and backgrounds, we as a team sharing our talents and knowledge amongs each other.

The hardest part of the job, thats year end trying to make target.

the most enjoyable part of my job is to know when I go home I made a customer or a supplier happy.
Pros
Team building
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barloworld Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6