Barloworld Equipment

Barloworld Equipment Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal6 reviews
5,0
Barloworld is a very satisfying company to work for when you are on the ball and meeting all your targets.
Managing artisans with work coming in and going out on time is very challenging , but when it works out , is very satisfying to see customers pleased with the quality and professional work that comes out of the workshop.

Managing people is not easy but trust is everything. It all falls into place.

A good experience working at Barloworld equipment.
5,0
great team work environment, I learnt a lot about heavy equipment and machinery, customer service.

hardest part of my job is carrying heavy parts as I do suffer with lower back pain

we have a safety culture and being in a good team makes my job enjoyable
5,0
I really worked nice and people and management around me were good. They were also happy with my output hence I was promoted and changed departments more than three times.
4,0
I was a bursary student and did vacation work here. I only spent a few disjointed months here during my vacation. I'm sorry, there isn't much more I can say as I was barely an employee there, but this review is compulsory.
5,0
Very well managed company, utilising SAP as an operating programme

I used my Excel and Word abilities to a very large degree whilst in this company, drawing up budget forecasts, trends and achievements, pivot tables to monitor turnovers in various categories of the business and preparing service contracts for the team of reps for whom I offered a support function

Also arranged Customer Days which would include the invitations, creation of presentation documentation, CD's etc as well as arranging for the venue, catering etc..

I was fortunate enough to be involved in not only the earthmoving plant side of the business (i.e. Caterpillar Backhoe Loaders, Excavators, Off Highway Trucks, Graders, etc etc) but also in the Marine and Industrial Engine side of the business, which was a relatively new area of the business in Durban, and which I was involed in from its inception there about two years prior to my emigrating to Australia

Very fortunate to have worked with very dynamic and responsible people with excellent work ethics.
Pros
Stable company with good performance incentives
Cons
Some unrealistic targets set at times but nothing really major
5,0
The company as a lot of stability. Had gained a lot of work experience.
Had learned SAP.

Had worked for the company for 17 years.

Fantastic people. Reason for looking to move - needed a change.

Also to work close to home MIdrand. Would also love to work in Durban. Thats where I come from. When we have dead lines to complete we worked even when it meant working long hours to complete the job.
Pros
love when we have our odd occasions when we socialised with pitzas and cakes.
Cons
we worked - at the end of the year we had our insentives and bonuses.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Barloworld Equipment?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barloworld Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
4,0