Barloworld Equipment

Barloworld Equipment Employee Reviews in Kroonstad, Free State

Kroonstad, Free State2 reviews
5,0
Everyday is a new day with new challenges . Planning is done and each person is allocated a job. If there is any electrical breakdowns, I will attend them and if I am done with them I will move over to doing maintenance on the machines that has been planned for maintenance that day. My maintenance on the Electrical side of the machine includes checking of the batteries and testing them ,checking all the electrical harness on the machine and doing ET downloads with the laptop. Inspecting and testing the starter motors and starting cables.
Pros
Transport to place of work
Cons
unfairness
1,0
1 ) A typical day at work for me it is an everday job that you do without any pressure.

2 ) What ive learned from my work is not to mix business with pleasure and not to feel more comfprtable but to focus on whats important.

3) Management is there to support us and make sure we understand our roles in the compmany and as for my co-workers they are people who need to give a hand where help is needed and also make feel at home.

4) The hardest part of the job for me is having to deal with people who want to make my owm work hard for me or customers who doesnt want to comply to our work procedures.

5) What i enjoy about my work is haaving to work with people who are passionate and who make my work easy for me by assisting if help is needed.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Barloworld Equipment?