Barloworld Equipment

Barloworld Equipment Employee Reviews for Controller

Controller3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews
5,0
great team work environment, I learnt a lot about heavy equipment and machinery, customer service.

hardest part of my job is carrying heavy parts as I do suffer with lower back pain

we have a safety culture and being in a good team makes my job enjoyable
5,0
Everyday is a new day with new challenges, to be productive never a boring day. Safety is no1 priority in this company. Understand the companies objectives and goals. Good interaction with colleagues, learning from one another. Co-workers, we respect and value people with different opinions, diversity training was given, investing in staff.
The hardest part of the job, is at year end trying to make targets.

I have learned a lot working for Barloworld, customer comes first and Professionalism, Respect from the co workers, loyalty for the brand is of utmost importance to make a success of the business.

I learned that you can achieve anything if your mind is right. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing when I go home I made a customer internally or externally happy/satisfied.
Pros
Brilliant Medical Aid
Cons
No Growth in our department.
5,0
I have learned a lot from working for Barloworld, customer comes first, Professionalism, Respect from the co workers, loyalty for the brand .