Barloworld Equipment

Barloworld Equipment Employee Reviews for Mechanic

Very good to work at Barloworld.Good medical care.Good benefits.Lot of training on the product.Good pay rate and bonuses.Lovely people and management.Very big company you can rely on.
Pros
No free lunch but Cantine available.
Cons
Yes break, lunch and 15 minutes break
I have worked for other big companies and I can confirm that this is the best company to work for as a young man who is still having future ahead.opportunities are there if one is willing to grow ur career with the company
Pros
I wouldn't say no to free lunch
Cons
Long hours is no a problem as long as you know what your doing
I did work on loaders, grader, dozers dump truck and excavator and drills. I. I did learn a lot on the machine I did work field service. Everything Was in place.
Pros
1he
Cons
8hours+overtime
Nice place to work at, i started as a apprentice and did my trade, the people in the workplace is supportive and wiling to help, the hardest part of the work is working with heavy components
Pros
Experience
Cons
Salary
Barloword is a good company to work for , retrenching their employees is a last resort for the company, they would rather relocate you if they no longer can afford you. Benefits like Medical Aid and Provident Fund but Salary is not always good.
Pros
Benefits- Medical Aid, Provident fund
Cons
Long hours and Bad salary
Management have no authority and the workplace is ruled by HR. Good learning environment and knowledge gain. No room for growth as you are only a number.
It's good company to work for and Job security you can assure of, as long you follow procedures and have sober habits, understand the companies objectives and goals then you will grow . The only thing that can spoil good receipt is the chef . I can recommend people to work for this company.
Pros
Cons
Lunch time yes
depending on the section of the comp you work you have safety talks and job briefings. barlows equipment had a lot to offer and you attend two annual courses. Management always stand for there workers Team building is the name of the game. the hardest part is to finish work within deadlines when parts isnt available. the best part of the job is getting job satisfaction and customer satisfaction.
Pros
performance achievements recognition, intensive bonus
Cons
long hours traveling