Barloworld Equipment

Barloworld Equipment Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews
3,0
Receiving parts shipment, loading and off loading of shipment. I enjoying working in this company, but i need more and new chalenges
4,0
Do house keeping and attend to picking slips depending on the type whether it is customer waiting(15 minutes) or customer collecting(1 hour 30minutes) or delivery by road(24 hours at the most.Attend to walk in customers especially those with back orders who may not have received the parts at the time they were placing the order because we did not have the parts in stock.
I have learned to multi task because the scope of my job is quite broad.

Management encourages initiative and would want us to do it right first time.

We pull together with my co-workers who are passionate about what they do.

When we are understaffed there is a sense in which working under pressure brings out the best in me.

The most enjoyable part is delighting the customer who goes away with a feeling that he has been attended to with urgency and with a deep sense of courtesy.
Pros
A lot of in-house training
Cons
Working over weekends sometimes
5,0
It is a great company to work for. I`ve learned the company values, the company culture. The management is supportive and encouraging. The co-workers are optimistic people to work with and make the job easier. The hardest part of the job is when approaching the financial year end doing reconciliations. The most enjoyable part of the job is arranging team building projects.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Barloworld Equipment?