Barloworld Equipment
Barloworld Equipment Employee Review

Best company to work for and grow within

13 June 2018
Barloworld Equipment looks after it’s employees, the employee wellness programs and Thrive model is the best in the industry. I would definetly work for Barloworld again in the future, I am a skilled professional today thanks to the continuous training and mentoring offered.
5,0
Pros
Benefits- Training, Medical Aid, Pension Fund
Cons
Succession Planning
5 July 2013
Chase all planned work for closing after tasks are completed and it is a challenging and work environment is Good. Salary varies every month depending on the standby and overtime worked, but the basic is R32260 plus 18% of the basic and R550 cell phone allowance. Management is friendly and helpful at all times. Co-workers as well are good people to work with except few. The hardest part of my work is when people don't comply to the scheduled work. enjoyable part of my work is stress free and challenging.
23 May 2012
Same location
Currently under paid at the cumpany.
Expected to work long hours.

Management promises but don't deliver.
Pros
non
30 June 2020
i have learned professionalism . time management aaand peoples skills . The people at Barloworld are very professional and easy to communicate with . I love
Pros
Canteen food
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barloworld Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6