Barloworld Equipment
Barloworld Equipment Employee Review

Career growth and development

13 March 2018
My career aspirations are to find a stimulating and challenging position which builds on my university skills and knowledge, as well as professional experience. I am an ambitious individual who wants to learn and develop under the guidance of those who are at the top of their field and then use those skills to become an expert myself. That will include Management Accounting were I will be concerned with the provisions and use of accounting information within the organisations, to provide the basis to make informed business decisions allowing me to be better in my control function.

So being at Barloworld Equipment has helped me achieve the above mentioned on daily basis. The culture is one of team work, integrity and also development of individuals. Multiple project with high deliverables sometimes come as a challenge but because of team work, one can be sure to deliver in time.
3,0
30 June 2020
i have learned professionalism . time management aaand peoples skills . The people at Barloworld are very professional and easy to communicate with . I love
Pros
Canteen food
Cons
30 April 2020
Barloworld is a very satisfying company to work for when you are on the ball and meeting all your targets.
Managing artisans with work coming in and going out on time is very challenging , but when it works out , is very satisfying to see customers pleased with the quality and professional work that comes out of the workshop.

Managing people is not easy but trust is everything. It all falls into place.

A good experience working at Barloworld equipment.
28 April 2020
One of the biggest earthmove equipment suppliers in South Africa to work for which supply equipment to the mining, construction and agriculture sectors in the African region.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barloworld Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6