Barloworld Equipment
Barloworld Equipment Employee Review

Fast pace and intensive

18 April 2018
In the finance department our work is very fast paced. Our day is typically sourcing the previous information and making sure it was entered into the system correctly so that our financial values settled correctly for billing of customer invoices and for the companies GP.
2,0
3,0
Pros
Medical Aid, Pension
30 June 2020
i have learned professionalism . time management aaand peoples skills . The people at Barloworld are very professional and easy to communicate with . I love
Pros
Canteen food
Cons
30 April 2020
Barloworld is a very satisfying company to work for when you are on the ball and meeting all your targets.
Managing artisans with work coming in and going out on time is very challenging , but when it works out , is very satisfying to see customers pleased with the quality and professional work that comes out of the workshop.

Managing people is not easy but trust is everything. It all falls into place.

A good experience working at Barloworld equipment.
28 April 2020
One of the biggest earthmove equipment suppliers in South Africa to work for which supply equipment to the mining, construction and agriculture sectors in the African region.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barloworld Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
4,0