BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES
3,7 out of 5 stars.

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Understanding the product you are selling and communication with management leads to your winning performance. Follow up and give feedbacks to clients.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Normal hours
It was nice working at Bayport Financial Services, we were one team, helping each other with marketing strategies and as well as grooming each other.
In work place like that it need pipul who stay near walking distance an don't use transport cause getting paid by commission can make people give up on jobs
Pros
Free use of telephone to call clients
Cons
Working 9 to 5 I
It was very nice working at Bayport financial services and I have gained a lot of experience and it was all worth it to engage with the company and I will share what I have gained
Pros
Commission
Cons
Can still work after work
I started working for the in 2015. working as a Mobile Sales Agent at a Bayport branch office, doing field working looking for potential clients and screening them for Personal loans. Whiles working as a Sales Agent i applied got an opportunity to study internal for 12 months and i completed my Micro Finance certificate. which opened a door for me to work as a Call Centre Agent on January 2017 at Bayport head office. In June 2017 i then became a Financial Consultant. Growth is there for positive persons.
Every Fridays we give our team feedback about our achievements and the difficulties faced during the weekdays and coming up with solutions at team.Everyday we are on field traveling different places looking for clients we use our own pocket money to pay for transportation but that motivated us to work even more hard on getting clients.
Pros
Intertainment
Cons
Lately it was said to see one of the best companies, change within your eyes, the way it's been managed, the way they communicate with employees it's clear shows the leck of respect and they don't have integrity for any of their employees.
Its is a good environment that is safe and good to work for,but interns of salary I was not really satisfied compare to the work I was doing.but it was a good experience
Bayport financial services is a growing company that is not well known all over the country. They project good very ambitions and hard work as well as determination.
i have learned so much from my co workers and the difficult client and how to close the deals and under huge stress of deadlines for me it was a good experience
very friendly co workers, disciplined and approachable management. There is a structured human resource policy to achieve your career goals within the organisation and staff welfare is taken seriously.
I'm a Senior Collections Agent, I speak to clients on a daily basis and make payment arrangements with them. Ialso help clients to rehabilitate their accounts and capture everything on the system.
Working at Bayport is somehow stressful. This is because the organizational culture is set to win market. Staffs are given target to meet and excel above it. In a nut shell its actually focus on work-life balance.
the company policies are good, there is room for growth and expansion and empowerment through employee training since one is not limited in learning
It was quite a nice working industry , I've learn how to communicate with client and how to use a computer to check if a client do qualify for a loan.The management was so very kind and motivative.
The job was exciting. And at times good stress had motivate my productiveness with in the workforce. It had gave me a chance to be at my best at work.
It is a great opportunity to work with a Team and to work directly with client which gives you chance to be able to create your own profile. It enhance you to live with new challenges access to knowing financial institutions and its moral, creating access to work according to your ability to promote good lending and preferably good spending .
It was okay, I had two job opportunities- day shift and night shift. But I could still balance because the total hours I worked a day were equivalent to a 9-5 person.
The environment is good. I've learned how to be independent.The management team is friendly. The hardest part is convincing a client to buy the product/ take a loan. Your hardwork determines your salary.
I have learned a lot a Bayport I didn't have any certificate when I started working .they made sure I have the right skill and knowledge to so the job by providing training
It has always been nice working for this organisation, I have learnt and gained a lot of experience, I have developed myself accordingly and looking forward to the outside world
Pros
Development
Cons
Delay