BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Here to help
Coronavirus update

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

3,0
Lately it was said to see one of the best companies, change within your eyes, the way it's been managed, the way they communicate with employees it's clear shows the leck of respect and they don't have integrity for any of their employees.
3,0
Its is a good environment that is safe and good to work for,but interns of salary I was not really satisfied compare to the work I was doing.but it was a good experience
3,0
Bayport financial services is a growing company that is not well known all over the country. They project good very ambitions and hard work as well as determination.
4,0
i have learned so much from my co workers and the difficult client and how to close the deals and under huge stress of deadlines for me it was a good experience
4,0
very friendly co workers, disciplined and approachable management. There is a structured human resource policy to achieve your career goals within the organisation and staff welfare is taken seriously.
4,0
I'm a Senior Collections Agent, I speak to clients on a daily basis and make payment arrangements with them. Ialso help clients to rehabilitate their accounts and capture everything on the system.
3,0
Working at Bayport is somehow stressful. This is because the organizational culture is set to win market. Staffs are given target to meet and excel above it. In a nut shell its actually focus on work-life balance.
5,0
the company policies are good, there is room for growth and expansion and empowerment through employee training since one is not limited in learning
4,0
It was quite a nice working industry , I've learn how to communicate with client and how to use a computer to check if a client do qualify for a loan.The management was so very kind and motivative.
1,0
The job was exciting. And at times good stress had motivate my productiveness with in the workforce. It had gave me a chance to be at my best at work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES?
5,0
It is a great opportunity to work with a Team and to work directly with client which gives you chance to be able to create your own profile. It enhance you to live with new challenges access to knowing financial institutions and its moral, creating access to work according to your ability to promote good lending and preferably good spending .
5,0
It was okay, I had two job opportunities- day shift and night shift. But I could still balance because the total hours I worked a day were equivalent to a 9-5 person.
5,0
The environment is good. I've learned how to be independent.The management team is friendly. The hardest part is convincing a client to buy the product/ take a loan. Your hardwork determines your salary.
5,0
I have learned a lot a Bayport
I didn't have any certificate when I started working .they made sure I have the right skill and knowledge to so the job by providing training
5,0
It has always been nice working for this organisation, I have learnt and gained a lot of experience, I have developed myself accordingly and looking forward to the outside world
Pros
Development
Cons
Delay
4,0
i enjoy working at bayport but it has poor working conditions its not giving me room to grow myself and my career and the work environment is not very good.
5,0
It's been a real challenge for me...for example I love a task that gives me a challenge in that way I can see the potential that I have within me fact of a matter is other people usually recognize our potensials and gifts we dont usually so a challenging task makes recognize my own potentials and gifts....
3,0
i enjoyed transfering sales my experience to my young team.encouraged to go an extra mile in customer service.opportunities to grow as a person although salary was too small.i enjoyed being chalenged by my junior staff.
5,0
I didn't have a problem at Bayport finencial services it was like iam at home and the person was enterviewing me was like a sister and also a questions was easy
5,0
The Bayport financial service is a hard working company and need more people who are mobilized self driven.The way of smartness is a way forward and all member must convene themselves for paper work and report anticipated by such a division and also financial self empowering and self centered agent also professional dress code and articulation for the clients. Habitual with proper mannerisms and practice telephone operations and computer and dealing with compliance.
5,0
If you want a job where u will feel welcome and loved,bayport is a place to be, the culture there is a true definition of Ubuntu, the only disappointing thing about the company is the comission structure and the basic salary,which is little