BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES
3,7 out of 5 stars.

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Junk thing about Bayport was there was no basic salary, commission only which is not stable enough for me. The company is a organized company and very nice people but they take your time for a joke when needing to get paid.
I was not permanent I was an agent. The agents could be on the premises and use their computers. The commission was great. Payment on a daily basis. Also had staff parties with permanent staff
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I joined Bayport Financial Services June 2011 as a sales agent, 2012 may got permanent position as data capture. Where I gained a lot of experience in sales, marketing and management skills.
Pros
Weekends
Cons
Working hours
Is to market your sales on a daily basis. That its not easy to make your target but if you are focus and you motivated yourself you will eventually sacceed in your target market. Very helpful co-workers helps and assist where possible. Is when i don't have clients and have to go out, and do marketing. I enjoy doing marketing over the phone.
my work days are usually a mixture of busy stressful, itz fun as i make it fun, im not someone who socialise much with my colleagues as itas mostly ladies so i keep it professional. Itn can be dragging if im having my quiet days and that depends on the number if clients i have lined up for the day.
Pros
free coffee like at most work places
Cons
i work my own hours