BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg, Gauteng38 reviews
3,0
Worked at bayport financial services 6 weeks after my learnership at fnb.i worked as a collection clerk calling companies human resources department to make arrangements
5,0
It's been a real challenge for me...for example I love a task that gives me a challenge in that way I can see the potential that I have within me fact of a matter is other people usually recognize our potensials and gifts we dont usually so a challenging task makes recognize my own potentials and gifts....
4,0
The company has very close to impossible targets especially for the remuneration offered, the environment and management are friendly to work with, easy systems to understand, job security is a nightmare you never now when you made a mistake and about to get dismissed. Overall I enjoyed working as a Financial Consultant and as a Sales Manager it's equivalently manageable.
3,0
Bayport is a big company with opportunities and good place eet people gain experience and knowledge,You learn new things from different people,getting incentives,receive rewards and benefits of study leave and reasonable medical aid,I have learned how to multitask,time-managemen-communication,putting effort in my work,being organised,the hardest time is not reaching targer for two months because study leave.
3,0
Bayport's mission is to provide financial solutions suited to the needs of an inclusive and broad customer base,embracing technology,product leadership and innovation and so becoming the leading market financial solutions provider.
5,0
I'm a hard worker a person who takes his job seriously reach my set target in time, people's person, making sure that the client leaves a brach happy.
5,0
I would like a job that perfectly fits my qualifications, and a job that pays well because having a son and being a single parent requires money, job.
3,0
There was alot of competition .As new staff it was hard to get clients but the old staff were helpful so was the management .through working there i learnt alot
4,0
i arrived at work around 7 am than 8 am i start receiving calls and helping customers and selling the product. i learned on how to communicate with people and learn the needs of people
Pros
the people
Cons
its to far from where i stay
3,0
i worked hard i had no basic salary i had to make that i sign every client who qualifies,iwas the best agent ,i was also selling insurance and phones,
1,0
I have learn a lot , how to communicate with people , and also as you are working with people you have to know your product , what are you selling to people, be active and honesty and also going extra miles, to work as a team .
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
8 to 4
4,0
going on the field to find clients was always the best thing to do
reaching my target every month is the best thing

company was helping a lot

i enjoy
Pros
breakfast when we have reached our targeys
Cons
unpaid over time
2,0
Interested
interacting with different people in person and team work.

Understanding

Strict

When theres lot of complains. .

Training my colleagues
Pros
Overtime, training
Cons
Late coming, absent ism, Dishonesty
4,0
Fun working company great enviroment
Good with customer service

Improves workers in terms of upgrading their skills and knowledge

Respect between staff
Pros
free passport
Cons
normal hours
having meetings with management
daily plan of prospects

the management and motivating

send spreadsheet to employees

you get a warning do not reach a target

if you reach your target you get incentives
Pros
free coffee
Cons
you get warning if you dint reach a target
2,0
Davesity is important, loyalty is important, pantuality is important and growth must be always apart of the staff members especially to those one who are working long within the company.
Pros
Reached targets
Cons
If there is more work, overtime when is needed
5,0
An inspiration to reach your daily target so you can get an incentive at the end of the month.
New things everyday, work related and general things. New team building exercises.
Pros
Free lunch now and again
Cons
Hard to reach target for the incentive, which boosts our income
4,0
Bayport financial services it's a perfect company to gain experience especially for someone with my qualification and it enhances your knowledge on how to deal with different types of clients.
Pros
free tea
Cons
working hours are normal
5,0
Has lots of good employees who are willing to assist you at all times and help you grow, not a very small company and is still growing so it is a great place to grow your career.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
long working hours
5,0
I used to enjoy working here cause it was my first sales job and the commission use to make it worth while cause we will triple our salary and we used to have team buildings which made the team to grow stronger and the management as well was easily approachable if u struggling they were willing to give extra help if required.
Pros
free trips
4,0
Very pro-active and fund place to be around, i have learned how to deal with the debt counselors,good communication with the management work place culture good lack of respect with the clients and the DC make them happy and understands the process.
Pros
Birthdays
Cons
only overtime