BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Branch Manager7 reviews
South Africa7 reviews
4,0
I am hard working individual and second in charge in region. Team player and willing to learn new things. I have done loans all my life and willing to advance in any areas.
1,0
Working for Bayport is nice the problem is the management the company is dominated by Indians and they are insulting us on branch level on daily basis when you put a case it's just disappear in to thin air
5,0
I'm a hard worker a person who takes his job seriously reach my set target in time, people's person, making sure that the client leaves a brach happy.
4,0
It,s a mobile sales company which is very flexible in terms of closing deals.Able to sign clients nationally, its also young in the industry with a big room of developments in the pipeline. It has a bright future.
Pros
Leading large number of consultants
Cons
Strict Credit policy
5,0
I started as a consultant,appointed as a data capture and then promoted as branch manager .The company has a good career growth .It has awards ceremonies and good salary pecks.
Pros
awards
Cons
normal hours
4,0
Bayport is good in grooming and uplifting people. There's a lot of growth within the company and everyone is given a fair chance.

I have learnt good management skills and how to be a sales maestro.

The superiors are fun to work with and are also hands on with the daily running of the company
Pros
Incentives
4,0
I believe that academically knowledge and self development complimented by an interactive team and willing attitude for the basis of successful career.
Pros
it depends from the company
Cons
if required to the target.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7