BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

If you work at bayport your always hectic I learn how to use money do your budget and know your expenses.finacial advise is important. Management was ok To go out look for clients was the hardest time
Pros
Yes free lunches when you put smile to your manager
Cons
No long hours normal hours 8: 00to 17:00
The hardest part of my job in Bayport financial services was to offer loans to people who were blacklisted. Most of my clients refused to take loans and would swear at me when I called them.
Pros
nothing free at Bayport
Cons
long hours and low salary
I joined Bayport Financial Services June 2011 as a sales agent, 2012 may got permanent position as data capture. Where I gained a lot of experience in sales, marketing and management skills.
Pros
Weekends
Cons
Working hours
Good work place or environment.high quality of safety and management.the management was good and have an impact in building a strong winning team in hand that brought good bussiness.
Pros
Reach targets
Cons
Extra hours
Worked with allot of different people, and clients. Long stress-full hours, but it was worth-it.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
It's a kind of job that takes a lot of you energy during the day but the mos enjoying thing about it is that theres never a dull moment as you get to meet a lot of different people and clients.