BDO
3,7 out of 5 stars.
BDO Employee Review

Be a professional, work hard and meet deadlines.

4,0
10 July 2015
A typical day at work is very hectic. I learned being a real professional and meeting deadlines. Management is great. My colleagues are just exceptional. Everybody is willing to help each other whenever necessary. Willing to share new things with each other at all times and practice capacity building. When it is time to meet deadlines with your boss standing on top your head. when you have accomplished your objectives and deadlines have been met. It is a beautiful experience.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Capacity building, good satisfaction.
Cons
deadline rush
5,0
24 February 2021
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) - South Africa
I have learnt a lot of thing at BDO which aligned to my career,BDO also made a room for development always and the management was top class.The culture was very accommodating and very welcoming from dress code and caring for each persons growth.The most enjoyable part is having challenges that made me really learn new things,because i was dealing with many clients with different payrolls across the country ,so more than anything i enjoyed the challenges.
Pros
Flexible hours
5,0
3 July 2020
Article Clerk Audit (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The culture The learning experience The people The work Everything about BDO was awesome. Like any place of work you have your pros and cons however if I had the opportunity to go back I would gladly return to BDO
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Long working hours sometimes
4,0
25 May 2020
Audit Clerk (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Working there was interesting, I got to experience not only a wide variety of industries but a wide variety of audit work as well. There are some growing pains still that need to be worked through however, BDO is fast growing.
  1. Be a professional, work hard and meet deadlines.