BDO
BDO Employee Review

Fun place to work

4,0
12 February 2017
BDO South Africa is a good company to work for. Its vision is very clear for its employees as it is communicated regularly.BDO strives to be an employer of choice.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
17 April 2017
Same role
Associate director (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
well balanced company which always support employees via continously training coaching ongoing all support on development readily available good salary and benefits
3,0
13 May 2021
AUDIT SENIOR (Former Employee) - Johannesburg
For me the salary is very low and after I asked about it my contract was not renewed. The development is very slow. Its not all the offices, its the JHB office that has these difficulties and its difficult to move to another office because the current director needs to approve that.
Pros
its good for training and when you have apply for a full time employment
Cons
working overtime without compensation
5,0
24 February 2021
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) - South Africa
I have learnt a lot of thing at BDO which aligned to my career,BDO also made a room for development always and the management was top class.The culture was very accommodating and very welcoming from dress code and caring for each persons growth.The most enjoyable part is having challenges that made me really learn new things,because i was dealing with many clients with different payrolls across the country ,so more than anything i enjoyed the challenges.
Pros
Flexible hours
  1. Fun place to work