BDO
BDO Employee Review

No Work Life Balance

2,0
12 January 2021
Many intern or staff starting in the firm feel energized & proud of what they do..when they realize management is not meeting expectations & supporting you they feel left out & not motivated to work. TO much work for the size of the firm & recently there has been a Legal Dispute with TWO partners. Not to recommend if your starting out. The only pros there is the staff & senior associate.
1,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
5,0
24 February 2021
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) - South Africa
I have learnt a lot of thing at BDO which aligned to my career,BDO also made a room for development always and the management was top class.The culture was very accommodating and very welcoming from dress code and caring for each persons growth.The most enjoyable part is having challenges that made me really learn new things,because i was dealing with many clients with different payrolls across the country ,so more than anything i enjoyed the challenges.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
5,0
3 July 2020
Article Clerk Audit (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The culture The learning experience The people The work Everything about BDO was awesome. Like any place of work you have your pros and cons however if I had the opportunity to go back I would gladly return to BDO
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Long working hours sometimes
4,0
25 May 2020
Audit Clerk (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Working there was interesting, I got to experience not only a wide variety of industries but a wide variety of audit work as well. There are some growing pains still that need to be worked through however, BDO is fast growing.
  1. No Work Life Balance