BDO
3,7 out of 5 stars.
BDO Employee Review

Professional

16 July 2016
Professional firm where you can develop your self and add value to clients. Dealing with difference types of companies and increased my experience.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
3,0
13 May 2021
AUDIT SENIOR (Former Employee) - Johannesburg
For me the salary is very low and after I asked about it my contract was not renewed. The development is very slow. Its not all the offices, its the JHB office that has these difficulties and its difficult to move to another office because the current director needs to approve that.
Pros
its good for training and when you have apply for a full time employment
Cons
working overtime without compensation
24 February 2021
Same location
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) - South Africa
I have learnt a lot of thing at BDO which aligned to my career,BDO also made a room for development always and the management was top class.The culture was very accommodating and very welcoming from dress code and caring for each persons growth.The most enjoyable part is having challenges that made me really learn new things,because i was dealing with many clients with different payrolls across the country ,so more than anything i enjoyed the challenges.
Pros
Flexible hours
3 July 2020
Article Clerk Audit (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The culture The learning experience The people The work Everything about BDO was awesome. Like any place of work you have your pros and cons however if I had the opportunity to go back I would gladly return to BDO
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Long working hours sometimes