BDO Employee Review

Supportive Culture

14 May 2019
BDO was a wonderful company to work for. I became ill during my time there and they did their best to keep me on even though it was for about 6 months. I would recommend working for them.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
17 July 2017
Same role
Debtors Clerk (Former Employee) - Woodstock, Western Cape
It was a joy to work for a big company like BDO. The management team are great and will always assist. Problems are being addressed to immediately and adequate training is supplied.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
3,0
9 January 2013
Same role
Tax Filling Clerk (Former Employee) - North Parktown, Gauteng
Key Performance Indicators. Attend to incoming mail from SARS on a daily basis.. Daily capturing of all incoming mail on ACCFIN including IT34 assessments during peak periods.. Distributing of mail to tax admin consultants.. Timeous processing of receipts from SARS (payments on accounts and provisional).. Ensure all incoming correspondence and documents are filed on a regulary basis and kept up to date (safekeeping of information).. Efficiently filling system-ensure filing is kept in files and filed correctly.. Easy information retrieval with regards to client info and documents. (Metro files).. Ensure that requested information/files are delivered on time and efforts to locate miss placed/filed documents.. Assisting staff on retrieving files and documents.
3 July 2020
Same location
Article Clerk Audit (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The culture The learning experience The people The work Everything about BDO was awesome. Like any place of work you have your pros and cons however if I had the opportunity to go back I would gladly return to BDO
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Long working hours sometimes
  1. Supportive Culture