BDO
3,7 out of 5 stars.

BDO Employee Reviews for Audit Manager

Work starts at 8.30. Its a hectic schedule and after all the work no recognition. The people are selfish. Staff treated based on their relationships with the Director / Partner.
Excelente lugar de trabajo, se trabaja en equipo y los directivos son muy profesionales.
World #5 BDO is one of the best names in accounting and assurance industry. With a high standards of ethics and client service, BDO gives a boost to any one join it. For me i really look forward to join this firm again.
Great team work, learning opportunity and career advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and the wide range of clients you will see from different industries.
Compensation is very low. Culture is okay. People are friendly. The research tools are weak. Its good to start your career with BDO and grow. Not too bad.
I do recommend this company. you gonna learn a lot of stuff there and you will feel that you are improving. The environment is great and workplace is very nice.
Highly recommended for External Audit. Work/life balance is pretty good, compared to other auditing firms.
I enjoyed over 5 years at BDO, with the fast paced environment of public accounting I progressed quickly while improving my knowledge and skills in finance. The partners and clients make BDO an exceptional work place for any CPA.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BDO?