BDO Employee Reviews for Clerk

Key Performance Indicators. Attend to incoming mail from SARS on a daily basis.. Daily capturing of all incoming mail on ACCFIN including IT34 assessments during peak periods.. Distributing of mail to tax admin consultants.. Timeous processing of receipts from SARS (payments on accounts and provisional).. Ensure all incoming correspondence and documents are filed on a regulary basis and kept up to date (safekeeping of information).. Efficiently filling system-ensure filing is kept in files and filed correctly.. Easy information retrieval with regards to client info and documents. (Metro files).. Ensure that requested information/files are delivered on time and efforts to locate miss placed/filed documents.. Assisting staff on retrieving files and documents.
BDO was a wonderful company to work for. I became ill during my time there and they did their best to keep me on even though it was for about 6 months. I would recommend working for them.
It was a joy to work for a big company like BDO. The management team are great and will always assist. Problems are being addressed to immediately and adequate training is supplied.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons