BDO
3,7 out of 5 stars.

BDO Pay & Benefits reviews

For me the salary is very low and after I asked about it my contract was not renewed. The development is very slow. Its not all the offices, its the JHB office that has these difficulties and its difficult to move to another office because the current director needs to approve that.
Pros
its good for training and when you have apply for a full time employment
Cons
working overtime without compensation
It's a great place to gain work experience, but it's no place to be for long-term career advancements. There's very little room to grow in terms of both promotions and salary.
Productive day at work, mostly out on clients. I learned how to audit the manufacturing, mining, and logistics industries. Management is very bias when it comes to performance ratings but is easily approachable. The workplace culture is relaxed and warm. Hardest part of the job is adapting to change and travelling.The most enjoyable part of the job is being with fellow trainees whom you can share ideas with and learn from.
Pros
Overtime benefits and travel claim
Cons
Low ratings resulting in low performance bonuses
Professional working environment. Company still have humanity and fun in work environment, management is reasonable and helpfull. Lots of learning posibilities
Cons
well balanced company which always support employees via continously training coaching ongoing all support on development readily available good salary and benefits
Cons
The Management was good to everyone. Head of departments used to treat every individual with respect. Time was very important and clients came first. we used to work as team in my consulting department. we were putting extra hours to deliver good work to clients.
Pros
every last friday of the months the was drinks and free lunch
Cons
paid for long hours
I was there for a short period of time as a Vacation Student but the exposure and experience I got from BDO was very valueable. The staff was very friendly and helpful, which made me feel at home. During this short-period of time, I learnt how to conduct myself in a professional manner and customer care.
Pros
exposure, fun work environment, fair pay
The job was worth doing had to meet lots of people during the traineeshipand management lead by example
Pros
lot of exprience
Cons
salary