Beatrix Mine

South Africa10 reviews

Clear
3,6Work-Life Balance
3,6Management

Challenging productive work fun and rewarding well when all is well.

The day started early and finished late afternoon. It included meetings followed by underground visits and meetings before end of shift. To be productive one needs to have a dedicated team that can walk an extra mile. That i build by the leader of the section. Management was doing their utmost to help the team though at times felt offended.Coworkers worked as a team. There was a big team spirit which solved many problems bought victory. Having no labor was a very big challenge. Absenteeism and sickness hitted hard. When goodies are delivered every one smiled twice.When presenting and at the bank.

Pros

Occasionally there were even outtings

Cons

Hours were reasonable.Long when targets of the day were not met trying to make up.

it was very hard at times but we were able to archive our goals though

as i said before, i take every working day as typical ,and i learned to work under pressure ander under tight management,I worked with co-workers with different level of understanding but it was not a problem working with them,infact i enjoyed working with them.The hardest part was trying to understand different types of languages but i ended up enjoying it because we would mix different types of languages when communicating.

Pros

were were given loans and free transport

Cons

we were working very long hours and the renumeration was not that good

Safe productive workplace

Job not challenging, not involved in decision-makingLearned that every organisation have its own cultureGood managementSupportive co-workersNo hardest part of the jobNone

Pros

given chance to develop one'self

Cons

no job opportunity for qualified people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beatrix Mine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance