Beekman Group

Team Leader1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
5,0
Proud to be part of the group
Working at the Beekman Group means that you are part of a dynamic team.

A typical day involves meeting the specified daily deadline by 10am, followed by any problem solving and what seems to be a lot of reconcilliations. I authorise payment requistions each day and release payments on our internet banking system.

We, at the Beekman Group, are very fortunate to be working for a team that cares, not only for the staff but also the less fortunate. From Coastal Christmas drives, to fund raising for the SPCA.

My co-workers are also my close friends. In the accounts department we care for one another and we are a strong team.

The hardest part of the job would be the ever changing pressures as the group grows. There are strict deadlines that need to be met and we strive to meet these regardless of the circumstances.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I am a part of a dynamic team that is driven but can also have fun. We have quarterly functions to unwind and socialise.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beekman Group. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6