Beekman Group
Beekman Group Employee Review

Proud to be part of the group

3 October 2012
Working at the Beekman Group means that you are part of a dynamic team.

A typical day involves meeting the specified daily deadline by 10am, followed by any problem solving and what seems to be a lot of reconcilliations. I authorise payment requistions each day and release payments on our internet banking system.

We, at the Beekman Group, are very fortunate to be working for a team that cares, not only for the staff but also the less fortunate. From Coastal Christmas drives, to fund raising for the SPCA.

My co-workers are also my close friends. In the accounts department we care for one another and we are a strong team.

The hardest part of the job would be the ever changing pressures as the group grows. There are strict deadlines that need to be met and we strive to meet these regardless of the circumstances.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I am a part of a dynamic team that is driven but can also have fun. We have quarterly functions to unwind and socialise.
2,0
3 August 2019
Its a great company however the salaries are very bad. Too much nepotism by line manager looking out for their race only and other races are incompetent.
4,0
8 February 2018
Job demands more time and being on call centre can also have negative impacts like switching off cellphone during working hours. If a family man, not good as you can miss most of family personal calls.
3 December 2015
Beekman Group has taught me so much; the opportunities offered for one to grow are numerous.

I start my day with my day plan and each day comes with it's own curve balls but these are the very challenges & tasks that make my job even more interesting.

I have learnt to work well and strive under pressure; the opportunities and challenges have pushed me or taught me to learn what is my full potential in skills and what can i inject back to the company and a community as a whole.
Pros
Staff wellness days, staff booking incentives free, access to a psychologist paid for by the company should you go through a crisis
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beekman Group. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6