Beekman Group
Beekman Group Employee Review

decent work environment

25 February 2014
Most colleagues are great people

Elitist derogative attitude of management is extremely offensive
4,0
2,0
Cons
segregation amongst and within departments
3 August 2019
Its a great company however the salaries are very bad. Too much nepotism by line manager looking out for their race only and other races are incompetent.
4,0
8 February 2018
Job demands more time and being on call centre can also have negative impacts like switching off cellphone during working hours. If a family man, not good as you can miss most of family personal calls.
5,0
3 December 2015
Beekman Group has taught me so much; the opportunities offered for one to grow are numerous.

I start my day with my day plan and each day comes with it's own curve balls but these are the very challenges & tasks that make my job even more interesting.

I have learnt to work well and strive under pressure; the opportunities and challenges have pushed me or taught me to learn what is my full potential in skills and what can i inject back to the company and a community as a whole.
Pros
Staff wellness days, staff booking incentives free, access to a psychologist paid for by the company should you go through a crisis
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beekman Group. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6