BGC Contracting

BGC Contracting Employee Reviews for Fitter

Fitter3 reviews
4,0
help us acquired permanent residency, not a perfect company but I have learned lot of things to develop my skills. some management are not fair but some are very good in handling workers. I think that's common to every employer.
Pros
hire different races, good pay
Cons
starting to redundant people since housing market is decreased
4,0
Work hard in rough and fun environment, everyday I learned
simple things with great result. I always manage my time from the very start to the very end of the shift to avoid rush. We always share give hand each mate's and respect the unique culture of individual.

The hardest part of my job is when I fail to accomplish the task with in the time , but eventually i make it safely makes me very happy.
Pros
full time permanent
Cons
long term
4,0
Production workplace is good and job is not that heavy although there are machine breakdown sometimes and too dirty and greassy. Learning is unlimited because i can work in production and maintenance(mechanical). Co-workers are friendly and kind and the management is supportive to provide trainings especially when it is work related.
Pros
Lots of work off
Cons
shift ( day & night )