Biltong@ZA
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Biltong@ZA Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews

2,7Work-Life Balance

The boss is amazing but the rest of Management are bad.

Amazing environment to work in but poor management skills. Never worked in just one shop,had to rotate between 3 stores to work in,management never put pressure on us with making targets though.

Pros

Higher Salary

Cons

Manager dont care about staff

Poor management skills and leadership experience

I didn't have proper job description, carry out more unnecessary responsibility, no direct supervisor to report to with job related experience and they judge everything infavar of their benefits

I am proud to say i have worked for biltong@za

The owners are very humble and wonderful people to work for. I had the most amazing time in my life with the thought in the back of my mind knowing that I am doing all of this for amazing people. Its hard work, however the clients keep your mind busy and interesting and that makes the day go by quicker.

Pros

Discount on meat

it is very fun and challenging at the same time because you need to reach a certain amount per day (sales) of which sometimes business runs very slow

It is a small company providing good products , good customer services at all times, friendly staff and also an independent store .hygiene is our life

Pros

R35 for lunch daily

Cons

work long hours from 7am to 6pm

productive

Meeting at 7h30 about what to do for the day. Sanitize and cleaning to work area. Giving out orders to co-workers. Doing your work for the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was to keep the customers happy and satisfied. Speaking to my co workers in there own language and understand if there was a problem.

Pros

15% discount on meat

Cons

If co-workers didnt pitch up for work.If fridges were unneat.

Nice to work here but salary is less compare to the job

BILTONG@za is a fast growing company with lot of opportunity.the work load is much with less benefit.everyday you learn something new as the competition in meat industry is very high.

Pros

monthly bonus

Cons

no interaction with employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Biltong@ZA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance