BKB Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
3,0
Print orders from our branches
Approve all orders and send the purchases orders to the suppliers for delivery.

Follow up on outstanding orders

Handle telephone queries

Update my supplier files
Pros
I have learn to addapt in differnt work fields
Cons
In this position i do not use all my experience and skills
3,0
Working at BKB is not bad, it is a good company with a good culture. I have no problems with management or any of the staff. My only concern is that it is not a permanent position, and the salary is low, I am going to be a breadwinner in the future therefore I want more from life that what is on the table at the moment.
Pros
stable working hours
Cons
low salary and temp positions
3,0
At a BkB u can work hard and u need to be serious with your work because no1 will tell u,u have to work I have been working nice there and love mi work
Pros
your own lunch
Cons
only 8 hours
4,0
A typical day at work for me consists of putting together customer orders and packing inventory using fork lifts. I learnt the basics of inventory piling and control. the management is very fluid as because the they focus mostly on making sure orders are executed perfectly and timeously. the hardest part of the job is the physicality of it. what I enjoy most is the work environment and the interaction beytween management and emploeyees.
Pros
coffe and lunch breaks
Cons
phytsical nature of the job
3,0
stock taking was a typical day at work. I learned to handle pressure and work in a team.Management was very understanding. My co-workers were friendly people
Pros
free lunches
4,0
The work place is a suitable place for any one to work and it has a mixed race kind of people which can even act as an advantage that you can come out as a multi lingual person. The job is very hard at buy times when the shearing season has started as wool would be coming in tons in the store and there will be several invoices to punch in and there comes pressure, but I handle it with a very chronological manner.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
time conscious