Black Pen Recruitment

Black Pen Recruitment Employee Reviews

South Africa3 reviews

4.0Job Security & Advancement

Great team and nice working atmosphere

I applied for an internship at Black Pen because I always wanted to work and live abroad. The team spirit and the atmosphere in the office is great. During my first week at Black Pen I got introduced in all Immigration law and recruitment processes. I learned a lot about South African immigration law and worked together with nice clients and improved my English skills. I would definitely do it again!

Exciting work atmosphere and a lot of support

I always wanted to work in South Africa. The application procedure with Black Pen was quick and uncomplicated. After a short time I had the confirmation. The adventure of working abroad could start! My working life itself in Cape Town was very varied and exciting. I worked in the Immigration law department and have a lot of insight into the business and at the same time a lot of contact with people. This allows me to get in contact with a wide range of people and to improve my language skills. In summary I would definitely work with Black Pen again!

Exciting work atmosphere and a lot of support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Black Pen Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3
4.3

Black Pen Recruitment Reviews by Job Title

Black Pen Recruitment Reviews by Location

• Black Pen Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?