Black Pen Recruitment
Black Pen Recruitment Employee Review

Exciting work atmosphere and a lot of support

8 March 2018
I always wanted to work in South Africa. The application procedure with Black Pen was quick and uncomplicated. After a short time I had the confirmation. The adventure of working abroad could start! My working life itself in Cape Town was very varied and exciting. I worked in the Immigration law department and have a lot of insight into the business and at the same time a lot of contact with people. This allows me to get in contact with a wide range of people and to improve my language skills. In summary I would definitely work with Black Pen again!
3,0
Same roleSame location
Intern (Former Employee) - Cape Town
I applied for an internship at Black Pen because I always wanted to work and live abroad. The team spirit and the atmosphere in the office is great. During my first week at Black Pen I got introduced in all Immigration law and recruitment processes. I learned a lot about South African immigration law and worked together with nice clients and improved my English skills. I would definitely do it again!
Same roleSame location
intern (Former Employee) - Cape Town
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Black Pen Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4,3