Black Pen Recruitment

Black Pen Recruitment Employee Reviews for intern

intern2 reviews
South Africa2 reviews
5,0
I always wanted to work in South Africa. The application procedure with Black Pen was quick and uncomplicated. After a short time I had the confirmation. The adventure of working abroad could start! My working life itself in Cape Town was very varied and exciting. I worked in the Immigration law department and have a lot of insight into the business and at the same time a lot of contact with people. This allows me to get in contact with a wide range of people and to improve my language skills. In summary I would definitely work with Black Pen again!
5,0
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Black Pen Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4,3