BlingStallation
BlingStallation Employee Review

Industry Leader with Great Staff Values

5,0
28 June 2019
I have been working for BlingStallation for many years now and the company has proven that they put the safety of its employees first. I have been employed in the Technical department and have been sent on numerous courses to increase my knowledge and broaden my technical skills. We have had great annual incentives with the company sending a 10 of its top employees on a ship cruise with all expenses paid by the company. BlingStallation is an innovative company who is constantly creating new dynamic services and solutions for its customers. I am proud to be an employee at BlingStallation and look forward to growing my career here.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Bonuses, Annual Incentives, Training programs, Ethical values
Cons
Open 6 days a week and do not close over Nov and Dec because we supply retail with services.
1,0
11 August 2020
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Germiston, Gauteng
How can a person survive on R2000 a month they steal from you they have no morals u work 6 days a week they will make you work on public holidays even though u just worked 6 days a week they dont care they will constantly ask you to come to the office to sign written warnings I would rather be unemployed then ever work for that company again they give you 1 hour lunch no tea sundays no lunch and no tea
Cons
1,0
14 March 2020
Technician (Current Employee) - Woodmead sandton
Employees are treated poorly and are not payed properly. Client are over charged as most of them feel and are always upset. CEO always screem at you for any mistake. They enjoy deducting from your salary. Non ethical and not a good place to work at unless you have no choice.
5,0
6 July 2019
Same location
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Woodmead, Gauteng
This is the first call centre job I have had where I have learnt so much more than simply answering calls. Management and the Executives are always ready to assist us when we have problems. We have great offices and the vibe in our call centre is friendly and professional. I love coming to work everyday because I am almost certain to learn something new. Management recognise effort and reward us with increases. More money makes a better life.
Pros
Lots of free lunches with great food.