BlingStallation
BlingStallation Employee Review

Love my Job and the Company

5,0
6 July 2019
This is the first call centre job I have had where I have learnt so much more than simply answering calls. Management and the Executives are always ready to assist us when we have problems. We have great offices and the vibe in our call centre is friendly and professional. I love coming to work everyday because I am almost certain to learn something new. Management recognise effort and reward us with increases. More money makes a better life.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Lots of free lunches with great food.
1,0
call Center agent (Current Employee) - Rivonia
4,0
2 October 2020
Same location
Installer/Team Leader and Jnr Fleet Manager (Former Employee) - Woodmead, Head Office
I worked for BlingStallation for a couple of years and I must say it was I had an awesome time there. Everyday is a new day and new mind stimulating installation where you get to put your creativity and problem solving skills in use as you deal with clients of different backgrounds and cultures.I for one am technical minded and working for the company was just great and fun. You do your job with passion, you get noticed and promoted or extra ka-ching. Management was great and were always there to listen, mentor and guide. In just two years I grew from just an ordinary employee to be part of management and promises were kept, ALWAYS.
Pros
For Technology Nerds... your technical skills are tested every day and its so fun.
Cons
Long hours and leaves are booked 2 weeks prior with no guarantee... a very demanding schedule
  1. Love my Job and the Company