BlingStallation
BlingStallation Employee Review

Too much expectations and meagre rewards

2,0
5 October 2018
Indoor Sales,too boring for go-Getters..You are retail bound despite an ever changing trend in sales through social media and other advertising platforms.
2,0Work/Life Balance
1,0
11 August 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Germiston, Gauteng
How can a person survive on R2000 a month they steal from you they have no morals u work 6 days a week they will make you work on public holidays even though u just worked 6 days a week they dont care they will constantly ask you to come to the office to sign written warnings I would rather be unemployed then ever work for that company again they give you 1 hour lunch no tea sundays no lunch and no tea
Pros
Cons
4,0
2 October 2020
Installer/Team Leader and Jnr Fleet Manager (Former Employee) - Woodmead, Head Office
I worked for BlingStallation for a couple of years and I must say it was I had an awesome time there. Everyday is a new day and new mind stimulating installation where you get to put your creativity and problem solving skills in use as you deal with clients of different backgrounds and cultures.I for one am technical minded and working for the company was just great and fun. You do your job with passion, you get noticed and promoted or extra ka-ching. Management was great and were always there to listen, mentor and guide. In just two years I grew from just an ordinary employee to be part of management and promises were kept, ALWAYS.
Pros
For Technology Nerds... your technical skills are tested every day and its so fun.
Cons
Long hours and leaves are booked 2 weeks prior with no guarantee... a very demanding schedule
1,0
14 March 2020
Technician (Current Employee) - Woodmead sandton
Employees are treated poorly and are not payed properly. Client are over charged as most of them feel and are always upset. CEO always screem at you for any mistake. They enjoy deducting from your salary. Non ethical and not a good place to work at unless you have no choice.
  1. Too much expectations and meagre rewards