BlingStallation
BlingStallation Employee Review

Worst place to work for 100%

1,0
11 August 2020
How can a person survive on R2000 a month they steal from you they have no morals u work 6 days a week they will make you work on public holidays even though u just worked 6 days a week they dont care they will constantly ask you to come to the office to sign written warnings I would rather be unemployed then ever work for that company again they give you 1 hour lunch no tea sundays no lunch and no tea
1,0Work/Life Balance
2,0
5 October 2018
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Indoor Sales,too boring for go-Getters..You are retail bound despite an ever changing trend in sales through social media and other advertising platforms.
1,0
14 March 2020
Technician (Current Employee) - Woodmead sandton
Employees are treated poorly and are not payed properly. Client are over charged as most of them feel and are always upset. CEO always screem at you for any mistake. They enjoy deducting from your salary. Non ethical and not a good place to work at unless you have no choice.
5,0
6 July 2019
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Woodmead, Gauteng
This is the first call centre job I have had where I have learnt so much more than simply answering calls. Management and the Executives are always ready to assist us when we have problems. We have great offices and the vibe in our call centre is friendly and professional. I love coming to work everyday because I am almost certain to learn something new. Management recognise effort and reward us with increases. More money makes a better life.
Pros
Lots of free lunches with great food.
  1. Worst place to work for 100%