Blue Mercury Financial Services

Blue Mercury Financial Services Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa10 reviews
2,0
sales person (telephonic)
it was always stressful, never paid on time, pressure and micro management always applies and not the greatest job I have ever had. their products are expensive and remuneration was very small and I always was frustrated due to lack of funds as cost of living is very high.
3,0
Productive and fun place to work at.
The company is a good company with good principles and a good working environment. The product I used to sell was expensive in line with the quality but targets were too high. Commission was hardly earned.
3,0
Starting salary very low, irrespective of experience
Have to generate a minimum of R40000 worth of permium to start earning comm, if you happy with just earning a basic you should be fine. Fun environment nobody behind your back.
Pros
Good brand
Cons
Earning comm not as easy
3,0
It is a productive call centre, fun enviromnent family orientated and considerate.
We basically need to call client provided to us in the form of leads, high LSM clientele, so we basically need to be on calls the whole day, selling Discovery Insure which is short term comprehensive insurance, Management is supportive, the hardest part of the job would be that the people we are calling are generally very busy people and always don't have time to be on sales calls, and that Discovery is quiet expensive in terms of premiums. Honestly is just the salary is not working out for me and the commission target is unrealistic, I say this because only one person made comm between two branches.
Cons
Long hours and working saturdays if you are not on target