Blue Mercury Financial Services

Blue Mercury Financial Services Pay & Benefits reviews

it was always stressful, never paid on time, pressure and micro management always applies and not the greatest job I have ever had. their products are expensive and remuneration was very small and I always was frustrated due to lack of funds as cost of living is very high.
I was working for the company and I was not paid no 1 like no1 wanted to help me until I get the boss cell number and he said to me I resigned ,like i was stressed, until he paid me 2000 instead of 5000 ,when i confronted them still no1 wanted to answer me,until some guy came to explain why did they pay me 2k thy said my salary was 3.5k not 5k but my contract says 5k so when iask he said bcoz I was absent for 3days but still thy robbed me with 800 ,that company is a no go ,once you show them that they wrong or confront them you are a enemy
The company is a good company with good principles and a good working environment. The product I used to sell was expensive in line with the quality but targets were too high. Commission was hardly earned.
Have to generate a minimum of R40000 worth of permium to start earning comm, if you happy with just earning a basic you should be fine. Fun environment nobody behind your back.
Pros
Good brand
Cons
Earning comm not as easy
We basically need to call client provided to us in the form of leads, high LSM clientele, so we basically need to be on calls the whole day, selling Discovery Insure which is short term comprehensive insurance, Management is supportive, the hardest part of the job would be that the people we are calling are generally very busy people and always don't have time to be on sales calls, and that Discovery is quiet expensive in terms of premiums. Honestly is just the salary is not working out for me and the commission target is unrealistic, I say this because only one person made comm between two branches.
Cons
Long hours and working saturdays if you are not on target